Cape Ann Blog

The Cape Ann blog is an extension of CapeAnnMass.com and will deal with issues we feel are worthy of our vast common sense or immensely over-rated opinion. We do our best to compromise the integrity of people, places and things that deserve it. (The opinions expressed here are simply our own.)

Monday, August 28, 2006

Cape Ann Mass website improvements

  • Well, in the past week or so I have been busy redesigning a lot of the CapeAnnMass.com website. Pages redone and improved via additional links were the weather links page, the tropics page. The front main index page has lots of new graphics, links and look to it. I have combined all the "Directory" links onto one simple page which as best I can tell is the largest and most complete listing of local links anywhere for the area and really easy to use.
  • The North Shore Commuter site was redone last month and has been utilized about 30% more than before. It still needs another page for universal links me thinks.
  • I am working on the total redesign of RockportMass.com as well as several other exciting aspects of the main site which I will keep buttoned up at this time.

Xhris